mwatch(1)

Shawn McKay shawn at mit-eddie.UUCP
Sat Jul 6 09:39:35 AEST 1985

<* I didn't want this line anyway! *>

*Please*, enough! I have received 25+ messages telling me about biff(1),
csh(1), and sysline(1), all of which I don't like, nor do I wish to use.

biff(1):	Does a chmod on my tty so comsat can kill my whole screen
		and bother me to no end. I didn't want that.
csh(1):		Notifies me only on command, hence, if I relax and watch
		TV, I only wish to glance at my terminal to see if I have
		any mail, after all, my system stands single user most of
		the time. (not mit-eddie, futura).
sysline(1):	Does not work on any terminals I have access too. As I have
		seen, it's a nice program, too bad it's got such limited
		terminal support.

	*Please* I posted that source as a service to users who might wan't
	something less then comsat, but more then the C shell. I do not wish
	to hear about my options, though the thought is appreciated.

		Thank you for your time.

			-- Shawn F. Mckay

Uucp: mit-eddie!shawn
Arpa: Shawn at Mit-Mc