Stock Portfolio Management program

grogers at uiucdcsb.Uiuc.ARPA grogers at uiucdcsb.Uiuc.ARPA
Fri Jul 19 22:36:00 AEST 1985

The notesfile system doesnot exist to give you free advertising.
Please refrain in the future, or I shall taunt you a second time you
lowlife scum.  Your mother was a hamster and you father smelled of
elderberry.  Now be off you wipper of other people's bottoms and
don't advertise here anymore!

Of course I realise that you are not making hugh profits, but it's
the principle that counts.

Greg "I've always wanted to use that Monty Python bit!" Rogers
Department of Computer Science and Demos
grogers @ uiucdcs