X-Modem

farren at well.UUCP farren at well.UUCP
Thu Apr 24 03:22:20 AEST 1986

In article <2456 at burdvax.UUCP> wpl at burdvax.UUCP (William P Loftus) writes:
>A while ago I asked for X-modem programs for Unix.  I got about 15 programs
>source says it for UNIX-to-CP/M, but I use it (slightly modified) with
>AmigaDOS running Online!.
> [...]
> *  XM - a UNIX-to-CP/M file transfer shell
> *	by Richard Conn
           ^^^^^^^ ^^^^

   Out of the necessity to keep these things straight, as well as to
ensure receiving the proper accolades (or tomatoes :-) ) - I must
admit to having written this - I forgot to change the above
line when I edited the original program.  If you have problems with
XM, please contact me as below, and NOT Richard Conn.  BTW, XM was
designed to work on 4.2BSD, but will probably do o.k. on other
systems.  If you'd like the man pages, email me.

--
           Mike Farren
           uucp: {your favorite backbone site}!hplabs!well!farren