How do you compile MicroEMACS

lawrence at duncan.UUCP lawrence at duncan.UUCP
Tue Apr 22 08:51:00 AEST 1986

	Which version are you refering to. MicroEMACS 3.5 doesn't have
a "sysdef.h" and MicroEMACS 3.6 isn't posted to the net yet. it sounds
like you have Dave Conroy's (the original author of MicroEMACS) version
that he posted to the net in MOD.sources. His versions are labeled
internal as version 30 in the comments, and the sources I am working
with are 3.5 and 3.6. 3.6 compiles under both Lattice and AZTEC with
no problems and I suspect it will work under Microsoft C with little
problem. Email if you are still having problems, or call me.

						Daniel lawrence
				ihnp4!pur-ee!pur-phy!duncan!lawrence
	or			ihnp4!itivax!duncan!lawrence
				(317) 742-5153