Beware of the secret police!

Phil Ngai phil at amdcad.UUCP
Tue Feb 18 06:34:37 AEST 1986

In article <1333 at hpda.UUCP> bd at hpda.UUCP (Bob Desinger) writes:
>In article <233 at hoqax.UUCP>, Tom Beattie writes:
>> Unfortunately, this site doesn't get mod.sources and neither does
>> the site that feeds us.
>> Which (of course) kind of defeats the purpose of mod.sources.
>
>...So immediately the question springs to mind, "If your site gets
>net.sources, why doesn't it get mod.sources too?"  The signal-to-noise
>ratio seems much better in mod.sources, although I enjoy both net.sources
>and mod.sources.

Because it's a Bell Labs site and they're too busy selling their
dinette sets to Europe.

(I used to believe posting junk articles like this one to net.sources
was a sin but now I'm hoping it will be the straw that breaks the
camel's back and gets net.sources cancelled.)
--
 Real men don't have answering machines.

 Phil Ngai +1 408 749 5720
 ARPA: amdcad!phil at decwrl.dec.com