Beware of the secret police!

Phil Ngai phil at amdcad.UUCP
Thu Feb 20 03:37:19 AEST 1986

In article <238 at hoqax.UUCP> twb at hoqax.UUCP (BEATTIE) writes:
>It turns out that houxm DOES have mod.sources and hoqam and hoqax
>will soon have it, as well as some other mod groups.

What does this mean? Is there something tricky about reading the mod
groups that should be included in the general instructions to users?
I've never had trouble accessing them using "rn" but maybe some of the
other news reading programs make it harder?

--
 Real men don't have answering machines.

 Phil Ngai +1 408 749 5720
 ARPA: amdcad!phil at decwrl.dec.com