Epx update

Thomas E. Tkacik tet at uvaee.UUCP
Sat Feb 22 07:47:19 AEST 1986

In earlier postings refering to epx, (an nroff postprocessor for epson
compatible printers), I said that a new nroff driver table was required
and built with a program written by Bruce Townsend.  This is not the only
way for new nroff driver tables to be constructed.

Epx was originally written for an ATT 7300, which does not have the program
for building newdriver tables.  Bruce's program seemed the only way to make
one.  It appears that people using other systems are also interested in epx.

The unix system you are using may have the ability to make new driver tables
already.  Before asking me where Bruce's table program can be found, please
check to see that you do not already have some means for building the required
driver table, (it may be there).

I am sorry about confusion caused by the statements I made previously.
Of course if you have an ATT 7300, or other computer without the required
program, Bruce Townsend's program is the only way I know of to make the
driver table.

				 Tom Tkacik
	...decvax!mcnc!ncsu!uvacs!uvaee!tet