Request for HASP workstation software.

Gene Rackow rackow at anl-mcs.ARPA
Thu Jan 9 09:19:55 AEST 1986

Please before you turn on the flames to high, I am requesting this for
another person without access to the networks yet.  They have just
converted to UNIX from VMS and are now without a vital link to an IBM
system that does much of their number crunching.

They previously had a HASP package to do Bi-sync communications over
a 9600 baud modem line.  They really want to get it back or replace it
with something better.  The IBM people are very reluctant to change.

If anyone knows of a HASP package, or 2780/3780 as they are a step
down the scale but still usable, please mail me the info.  I'll
summarize if desired.

Gene Rackow                              ARPA: rackow at anl-mcs
Mathematics and Computer Science         Voice: 312-972-7126
Argonne National Lab
Argonne Il.  60439