rn(1) readers: fix followup ugliness!

Phil Ngai phil at amdcad.UUCP
Mon Jan 20 17:16:53 AEST 1986

In article <2604 at amdahl.UUCP> gam at amdahl.UUCP (G A Moffett) writes:
>I have found the follow-up format that rn
>uses for formating included articles rather messy looking.
>A heading line is followed directly by the included text,
>and the ">"'s at the beginnings of lines are inserted with
>no following space!  It looks very crowded.

This is a matter of taste. Would you rather see

>> junk junk junk

or

> > junk junk?

I'd rather see the former.

What I hate is people who put in blank lines between paragraphs, disabling
my ability to skip included material with TAB in rn. Please keep the > in!
--
 (C) 1986 Joe Random is not a valid copyright.
 Copyright 1986 Joe Random is.

 Phil Ngai +1 408 749 5720
 ARPA: amdcad!phil at decwrl.dec.com