TVX - some got lost

wampler at unmvax.UUCP wampler at unmvax.UUCP
Fri Jan 17 03:28:22 AEST 1986

	Apparently, parts 5, 6, and 7 overflowed someones spooler
very close to unm (or maybe even unm's), so I'm reposting.  Sorry
if they in fact did reach a big part of the world.  I waited a fairly
long time and got reliable confirmation from some nearby sites.
I'm sorry if I've stepped on any toes or followed incorrect
procedures.  I guess I can just say that if the software worked
like it was supposed to, no postings would ever get lost!

	In the meantime, I'm being flooded with where are 5-7 messages.
Thanks for all the interest in this posting.

	I've split up 7 into two parts to make them both < 64k bytes
which I hear is a magic number for not getting lost.
--
Dr. Bruce E. Wampler
University of New Mexico

...{ucbvax | seismo!gatech | ihnp4!lanl}!unmvax!wampler