net.sources vs. mod.sources

Lawrence F. Strickland larry at jc3b21.UUCP
Fri Jan 24 04:50:00 AEST 1986

Although few people would argue that a moderated newsgroup for sources would
be an advantage, what about those of us who do not get mod.* groups?

We are in that situation and it is at least 3 levels deep so that the chances
of getting mod.* groups soon is small to non-existent!  While net.sources is
not the only reason for using UseNet, it is a MAJOR reason many of our readers
wade through other less exciting groups.

If you want to change things from net. to mod., I have several other groups
which, in my highly biased opinion, would not be missed ...

Larry Strickland
St. Petersburg Jr. College
St. Petersburg, FL 33733

larry at jc3b21