prime help

crs at lanl.ARPA crs at lanl.ARPA
Sat Jan 18 06:18:24 AEST 1986

> But unix is a pain in the ass to try to learn on your own, even if you're
> already familiar with a derivative system, whereas I learned swt almost
> exclusively from the on-line documentation.

When people speak of Unix being so hard to learn, are they speaking from
a user's viewpoint or a system programmer's?  I ask because, speaking from
a user's viewpoint, I found Unix relatively easy to learn.  What am I
missing?
--
The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer,
the government or your favorite deity.

Charlie Sorsby
...!{cmcl2,ihnp4,...}!lanl!crs
crs at lanl.arpa