TVX (1, 7)

Ken Latham latham at bsdpkh.UUCP
Tue Jan 21 06:39:07 AEST 1986

> TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
> to me.

I'm pretty sure TVX part 1 is lost, since I recived 2-4 originally and
got 5-7b from the repost. If anyone recieved it, could you post it?

To anyone who missed TVX 2-4:

	send me mail and I'll try to get a copy to you ... please wait
a respectable amount of time for a repost first.

						Ken Latham

--

  Concerning those who have a great deal of experience:

		" There are those who have many experiences...
		  and those who have one experience many times."
|        Ken Latham           |     uucp: ihnp4!bsdpkh!latham                 |
|        AT&T-IS              |     uucp: {ihnp4!decvax,peora}!ucf-cs!latham  |
|        Orlando , FL         |     arpa: latham.ucf-cs at csnet-relay           |
|        USA                  |     csnet:latham at ucf                          |