Inference engine documentation

Greg Wohletz greg at unlv.UUCP
Sat Jan 4 22:36:22 AEST 1986

In article <831 at asgb.UUCP> hageman at asgb.UUCP (George W. Hageman) writes:
>The following is the documentation file for an inference engine
>written in C.   There will be  three other submittals to net.souces
>consisting of the source for a rule compiler, inference engine, and,
>a weather prediction expert rule base including an animals expert.
>
>Have fun....
>
>-----------------------  Cut Here -----------------------------
>
>        INFERENCE          -- SOFTMAN ENTERPRIZES --        Dec. 30, 1985
>

>        INTRODUCTION:
>
>        The  software contained in this distribution is copyright (C)  by
>        George   Hageman   1985   and  is  released   into   the   public
>        domain with the following restrictions:
>
>             (1)   This  software  is intended  for  non-commertial usage.
>             (2)    I   am   held  save  from  damages   resulting   from
>             its use, and
>             (3)   The following concepts and legal jargon are agreed  to
>             by the user of this software.
>
>             User-supported software concept:
>
>                  IF          you find use for this software
>                  ANDIF       it saves you some development time
>                  THEN            send me $10.00

	Of course you plan on sending that money to the backbone sites
to cover the cost of transmitting this stuff, don't you?

>                  ANDTHENHYP      you will feel good!
>
>        This source code is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty
				.
				.
			legal mumbo jumbo
				.
				.
>        believe in the  shareware concept please remember my address.

	I do, but what I don't agree with is the concept of having others
pay to distribute your software when you have no intention of (even if there
was a way to) reimbursing them.

>                            George W. Hageman
>                            P.O. Box 11234
>                            Boulder, Colorado  80301