Program called 'ofiles' which indicates who has what file open.

Jon Eckhardt jte at psuvax1.UUCP
Tue Sep 2 02:50:40 AEST 1986

In article <173 at mipos3.UUCP> mike at mipos3.UUCP (Michael Bruck) writes:
>In article <454 at galbp.UUCP> mjy at galbp.UUCP (Michael Yoffee) writes:
>>
>>.....some time ago I pulled 'ofiles' off of the net.  I have rekindled
>>my interest concerning 'ofiles' ability to correlate entries in the
>>kernel's inode table with specific pid in order to gain the userid
>>information.  However, I have lost the source.  Can someone help?
>>

>I'd be very interested too.
>
>--
>	--Michael Bruck

Me too me too!!!!

Jon Eckhardt                  |       jte at psuvax1.BITNET
736 W. Hamilton Ave.          |       {...}!psuvax1!jte
State College, PA  16801      |       {...}!psuvax1!gondor!jte

     186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea it's the law.
                A mind is wonderfull but a waste.
       			814-237-1901