Dhrystone Benchmark (for Ada) request

Array Systems Computing asc at dciem.UUCP
Tue Sep 30 00:38:10 AEST 1986

Hi, I'm new at this, so please bear with me.   Does anyone
know where I can get a copy of the Dhrystone Benchmark written
in Ada?  I recall seeing a posting of the Dhrystone statistics
for a number of machines about a month ago, but in my infinite
wisdom, I didn't archive it, and don't know where it came from.
Algorithms or source would be welcome, or even just info on
where to look next.  Sorry about the cross-posting, but I
don't know which newsgroup the benchmark came across on...
                   Thanks in advance....

   E-mail to : ...utzoo!dciem!array!rob
               ...utzoo!dciem!asc

                Rob Marchand, Array Systems Computing