ncode...

Edwin Wiles ewiles at netxcom.UUCP
Sun Sep 14 02:00:18 AEST 1986

<FLAME ON>

In article <1080001 at hpcnoe.UUCP> jad at hpcnoe.UUCP (John Dilley) writes:

>	Does this junk belong in net.sources?

	Junk!  Return to your cubby-hole!  This was an execelent program
	that I expect will provide hours of amusement!  What's more, it's
	flexible!  You can make it do anything!

>						I mean really! Sorry
>	for this posting (repirmand), it should go in net.sources.d,
>	but the original poster probably doesn't read it ...

	He may, or he may not,  but, YOU should have set the Followup-To
	flag in YOUR message!  (Note, I've done so.)

	Someone has sweated over a program, developed it, and finally was
	nice enough to share it with us.  And YOU sit there belittling
	his effort!  I hope YOUR submissions receive the same kind of
	'praise' that YOU give out!

<FLAME OFF>
--

					Edwin Wiles