How about dividing net.sources into UNIX, IBM-PC & MISC

ir450 ir450 at sdcc6.ucsd.EDU
Sat Sep 13 08:48:54 AEST 1986

In article <1131 at oliveb.UUCP> tslu at oliveb.UUCP (Shang Lu) writes:

>     I think it should be much easier for rn-ers if we divide net.sources
>and net.sources into sub-directories. Any suggestions ? comments ?

My only comment is that we should have NO discussion in net.sources
whatsoever. No requests for sources, no followups and no discussion.
There are appropriate newsgroups for each of these topics. Please excuse
the fact that I am following up to net.sources. I will take myself out
and shoot me, but please, lets clean up net.sources.

Brian Keves			ARPA:	keves%ra at sdcsvax.ucsd.edu
Lab for Math and Stats		UUCP:	sdcsvax!ra!keves
UCSD, La Jolla, CA	 	PHONE:	619-450-6421
Any opinions expressed are my own and are not the opinions of my employer.

Brian Keves			ARPA:	keves%ra at sdcsvax.ucsd.edu