Need Turbo Pascal tools!

Matt Verner verner at inuxh.UUCP
Thu Sep 11 23:54:20 AEST 1986

Awhile back someone posted the sources of "Software Tools in Pascal" by B.W. Kernighan and P.J. Plauger, (Addison-Wesley) converted for Turbo pascal.  If
someone (hopefully the original poster) could mail me the shell script
for the package I would appreciate it.  Any other interesting tools for
Turbo pascal would be welcomed!

Thanks,

 Matt Verner   				UUCP:  ...ihnp4!inuxc!verner
 AT&T Consumer Products Laboratories 	AT&T:  (317) 845-3631
 P. O. Box 1008
 Indianapolis, IN  46206

           "The whole point of this sentence is to clearly
             explain the point this sentence is making."