How about dividing net.sources into UNIX, IBM-PC & MISC

Phil Staub phils at tekigm.UUCP
Thu Sep 18 01:55:18 AEST 1986

In article <2027 at ecsvax.UUCP> wab at ecsvax.UUCP (William A. Broom) writes:

>>      I think it should be much easier for rn-ers if we divide net.sources
>> and net.sources into sub-directories. Any suggestions ? comments ?
>

>	I agree.  I mostly scan net.sources for IBM-PC material
>Dividing it into subdirectories would speed many of my readnews sessions.

	I agree.  I mostly scan net.sources for *non*-IBM-PC material
Dividing it into subdirectories would speed many of my readnews sessions. 8-).

Phil Staub
Tektronix, Inc.
ISI Engineering
P.O. Box 3500