CT Miniframe drive description files

Ed DeHart dehart at darth.UUCP
Fri Sep 19 11:14:04 AEST 1986

<....>

I have had a 10 megabyte drive online as my second drive and just replaced
it with a Quantum Q540 40 megabyte drive.  Neither drive is supported by
Convergent Technologies and I had to create my own drive description files
for the iv program.  The following is a copy of my description files.

Since the drives are mounted as the second drive I did not include a loader
or download area.  The second port on a Miniframe was designed to be used with
a syquest drive and the Miniframe will try to boot from it which is something
you don't want to happen.

	Thanks,   Ed DeHart / wa3yoa
	{allegra, bellcore, cadre, idis, psuvax1}!pitt!darth!dehart

PS - Yes a Miniframe can support two hard disk drives even though CT reports
it can't.  It takes a few cables and a power supply for the drive.  No magic
required.

------------------<desc.10S>--------------------

#	description file for a ST-412 10 meg Seagate
type		HD
name		Winche
cylinders	306
heads		4