GNUPLOT and Apple LaserWriter Plus

tech at usceast.UUCP tech at usceast.UUCP
Tue Mar 3 16:14:12 AEST 1987

In article <818 at water.UUCP> phcalamai at water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) writes:
>Has anyone out there had any success with GNUPLOT output
>to an Apple LaserWriter. I've tried setting terminal
>to postscript and output to COM2 (my LaserWriter is
>connected to my IBM-PC this way) but I've had no luck
Hello!
	I am not sure this will help, not knowing your system
configuration but I have been using gnuplot with an apple laserwriter on
a Vax 11/780 running 4.2 with the adobe postscript software. All it
takes in this configuration is to invoke gnuplot with the command line:

	gnuplot > foo.plot

when gnuplot comes up set the terminal to unixplot and gnuplot will
output plot(5) primatives through standard out to the file foo.plot at
the close of the session a line like

	psplot foo.plot

seems to work correctly. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

			Bill Wood (!usceast!tech)