v03INF4: need a volunteer for backup moderator

Mike Wexler mikew at wyse.wyse.com
Tue Mar 14 06:02:48 AEST 1989

Submitted-by: mikew at wyse.com (Mike Wexler)
Posting-number: Volume 3, Info 4
Archive-name: backup

I am looking for someone to moderate comp.sources.x when I can't.
There will be a period in the next week or two when I won't be
able to handle comp.sources.x for about a month due to a job change.
Therefore I need a volunteer fairly soon.  I expect that I will
probably have a temporary e-mail address on some system such as
portal.com.

Please contact me at 408-433-1000 x1330 if you are interested in
this exciting opportunity.
--
Mike Wexler(wyse!mikew)    Phone: (408)433-1000 x1330
Moderator of comp.sources.x