v08INF4: Comp.sources.x out for 2 weeks., Part00/00

Dan Heller argv at sun.com
Mon Jul 16 05:04:27 AEST 1990

Submitted-by: Dan Heller <argv at sun.com>
Posting-number: Volume 8, Info 4
Archive-name: .junk4

I am going to be gone for 2 weeks.  This is not enough time to arrange
for a temporary moderator and for mail to be redirected and then resumed
when I return.  Attempts to do this in the past have proved unsuccessful.
One reason is that people continue to send submissions to argv at sun.com
rather than to comp-sources-x at uunet (or other backbone site).  In any
event, don't expect to see anything posted till the first of august or
soon thereafter.  If you have postings you want to submit, now may be a
good time to double-check it, add new features, fix bugs, whatever.. :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind people that this is
not a dicsussion newsgroup -- this newsgroup is for posting sources
only (see the info postings).  I am getting many letters from folks
wishing to submit questions of various sorts.  I cannot answer them;
you should be submitting questions to comp.sources.x.
dan
O'Reilly && Associates   argv at sun.com / argv at ora.com
Opinions expressed reflect those of the author only.