Lint libraries for dpANS C and POSIX?

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Tue Dec 27 17:02:12 AEST 1988

In article <1321 at fig.bbn.com> rsalz at bbn.com (Rich Salz) writes:
>Has anyone gone through the dpANS and/or the POSIX spec and written
>lint library specifications?

Sort of; I prepared a local guide to portable use of the three
standards (ANSI C, POSIX, SVID) in SVR2 environments including
the BRL emulation, and in it I used prototypes for all the
functions.  However, it's somewhat out of date at this point
(and, if anybody else has done the same thing, they're also
out of date unless they updated it in the last couple of weeks).
I plan to bring it up to date and will be glad to mail it or
post it (it's LONG).

None of the "lint"s I have access to support prototypes..