Help! TSR Experts!

Chris Torek chris at mimsy.UUCP
Wed Apr 12 14:27:12 AEST 1989

In article <22927 at agate.BERKELEY.EDU> han at gandalf.Berkeley.EDU (Lee Han)
writes:
>Dear TSR Experts,
>
>We are working on a project which needs a TSR program to make a beep
>whenever a key is hit. ...

That is odd.  I do not recall anything about TSRs in the proposed
standard.  I suppose they slipped this in at the last minute, eh? :-)

PLEASE keep this sort of thing in an IBM-PC specific newsgroup.  comp.std.c
is for discussion about the proposed ANS for C.