trigraphs

Liber nevin1 at ihlpb.ATT.COM
Sat Apr 29 08:39:49 AEST 1989

In article <2469 at ogccse.ogc.edu> daniels at ogccse.UUCP (Scott David Daniels) writes:
>One fact that seems not to have come out yet is that trigraphs as added
>by X3J11 were an existing scheme that was proposed for adoption, not a
>new design that simply seemed to be a good idea.

Just wondering:  where exactly had they been used for C before??
                                (Is this a trigraph sequence? ^^^ :-))
The Rationale implies that the Committee came up with this solution on
their own.
--
 _ __	NEVIN ":-)" LIBER  nevin1 at ihlpb.ATT.COM  (312) 979-4751  IH 4F-410
' )  )			 "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed,