Irresponsible!! (Re: test message)

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Thu Apr 27 01:09:15 AEST 1989

In article <1586 at taux01.UUCP>, amos at taux01.UUCP (Amos Shapir) writes:
> I put my terminal in Hebrew mode, and it still doesn't make sense :-)
>
> Can you please cut it out?!

Uh, folks, will you leave Rex alone?  He has been having trouble
for months trying to get into comp.std.c, and until then neither
he nor I could figure out what was wrong (we still don't think the
problem was in his machine).  He's running uulink on a DOS machine,
and this is not quite what most of us are used to.  Something apparently
got fixed somewhere and his test got out.

OK?

--
Stephen J. Friedl / V-Systems, Inc. / Santa Ana, CA / +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy   / friedl at vsi.com  / {attmail, uunet, etc}!vsi!friedl

As long as Bush is in office, you'll never see Nancy Reagan in *my* .sig.