c programming question

Shreefal Mehta shmehta at elbereth.rutgers.edu
Sun Aug 5 04:20:03 AEST 1990

i hope this is the right newsgp to post to; i went by the title as
there was no news to be read in the newsgp. i guess either this means
that no one writes to this gp in which case no one reads either, or
that my machine does not receive the newsgp..

Any way, my question is simple. i want to read in three Floating POint
numbs. i can either read them in from a file or i can type them in. i
foundout that i can't do 'getchar.' So how can i read in the data to
three variables.
THank you

shmeht at elbereth.rutgers.edu
mehta at orca.rutgers.edu