stdlib.h

Cazier cazier at mbunix.mitre.org
Thu Aug 9 07:21:32 AEST 1990

I just converted a FORTRAN program to its C equivalent using ANSI restrictions
under a turbo C environment. I then moved the source code to a UNIX-PC using
"cc" there to see if I had written a portable equivalent. The UNIX-PC
complained of not finding "stdlib.h", a requirement by turboC. I imagine
that turboC has put out a rather good implementation of its ANSI compiler,
so is it the UNIX-PC compiler that's at fault or am I playing with a toy
compiler on the DOS side of the house to fit BIOS requirements?