H&S III strcat() wrong?

Clark O. Morgan morgan at ogicse.ogi.edu
Wed Mar 20 03:53:06 AEST 1991

In article <5075771f.20b6d at apollo.HP.COM> vinoski at apollo.HP.COM (Stephen Vinoski) writes:

 ...[omitted strcat example]

>(BTW, in the ~50 pages I read of H&S III last night, I found lots of blatant
>typographical errors, some of them in the function prototypes for standard
>library functions.  I'm returning the book to Prentice-Hall and letting them
>know that their quality needs heavy improvement.  Does anybody actually
>proofread technical books before publishing them anymore?)

Oh no, say it isn't so!  H&S I was my definitive K&R C reference
manual.  I recently bought H&S III, but have not had time to read
it, yet.

Anyone else out there want to post a review?

Thanks in advance.
--
Clark O. Morgan     morgan at cse.ogi.edu     ...!uunet!ogicse!morgan