Silly Argument (was POSIX standards via FTP)

Don_Lewine at dgc.ceo.dg.com Don_Lewine at dgc.ceo.dg.com
Mon Aug 27 23:20:36 AEST 1990

From:  Don_Lewine at dgc.ceo.dg.com

The argument about altered standards is just plain silly.  Given a
monetary incentive, I can have the whole standard rekeyed.  Given
the OCR equipment I have in my office, I can scan the whole document
at fairly low cost.

What I want I timely access to the latest draft standards.  It would
be nice if this was cheaper than NALPS, but my main motivation is
*timely*.  If I suddenly need a draft of POSIX.7, or an old draft of
POSIX.2, it would be nice to get it at FTP speeds.