X/Open

Andrew Duchowski andrewd at sematech.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 13 12:31:14 AEST 1990

Submitted-by: andrewd at sematech.tamu.edu (Andrew Duchowski)

Anybody,

I am looking for the address and telephone number to X/Open Company Ltd.
As an example of this you may want to refer to "The Portability Guide",
written by this company.  I forget the publisher, but I did take a look
at this manual, and to my surprise there was no mention of how to get
in touch with this company.  Also, I have read some articles in "Data Decisions"
and "Data Communications" magazines, neither of which mention X/Open's
address, although they do mention X/Open.  I was even able to find the
name of the CEO of this company at one point.

Specifically, I am looking for the "Object Management Aplication
Program Interface" usually referred to as OM API, which is somewhat
similar to the X.400 API document (also produced by X/Open).  These actually
go hand in hand.

Can anyone help me with this problem?
Andrew.