3b1 tape drives

Charles Anderson caa at com50.c2s.mn.org
Tue May 14 09:11:46 AEST 1991

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he made a comment about
having a couple of floppy tape drives lying around since no one was using
them, and I was wondering if anyone knew any specifics on plugging one of
these suckers into my machine....I don't really care if I have to replace
the floppy drive (It sucks anyways.)  Is it possible???  Has it been done?

-Charlie
/-Charles-Anderson-\   |       caa at c2s.mn.org || caa at midgard.mn.org
\------------------/   | Com Squared Systems,          voice (612) 452-9522
The rose goes in front | 1285 Corporate Center Drive    fax  (612) 452-3607
big guy -Crash Davis   | Suite 170 | Eagan,  MN 55121  (I speak for myself)