C Compiler/Cross-Compiler for PC6300

D. A. Spicer das5 at ihwpt.UUCP
Thu Nov 20 01:26:28 AEST 1986

C Compiler/Cross-Compiler for 6300

As a new reader of this news group, this question may have already
been answered.  If so, I would appreciate a copy of any summary

We are working on a project involving PC6300s and would like to find
both a PC resident C compiler/linker as well as a Unix based C
compiler/linker that would run in either a System V Vax or a Sun
environment. We are interested in evaluating these compilers in terms of:

	1. Efficiency of code generated.
	2. "Buglessness" of code generated.
	3. Library support.

Especially interested in hearing from people who have experienced
more than one product.  If I get enough responses, I will post
summary to the net (unless this has already been done).

		Thanks,
                                      Dave Spicer (Room 6B-321)
                                      AT&T Bell Laboratories
                                      Naperville-Wheaton Rd.