6300 add'l serial port

Scott Hazen Mueller smdev at csustan.UUCP
Sat Nov 15 09:03:09 AEST 1986

I "just happen" to have this antiquated-but-still-servicable IBM serial port
card in my collection of random hardware.  I was wondering if this could be
used to add a second serial port to my 6300 - I've got three (!!!) RS232
devices hanging off of the one port, and I'd like to go to 6 :->.  Seriously,
though, does anyone know what the jumper settings are to use this beastie
as a second comm port, and if it will work in my pc?
Thanx 2 million (inflation, ya know...)
                              \scott
--
Scott Hazen Mueller                         lll-crg!csustan!smdev
City of Turlock                             work:  (209) 668-5590 -or- 5628