Postscript on PC's

matt at inuxf.UUCP matt at inuxf.UUCP
Sat Jan 31 02:50:49 AEST 1987

I am looking for a postscript interpreter that will allow postscript
source debbug to the screen on a PC.  This would be real handy for
debugging printer drivers when using a laptop a couple thousand miles
away from the nearest laser printer.

Anyone know of such a beast?  I have checked out various magazines and
some mail order shops and it appears no one has one.  A market awaits
perhaps??

Send any info to:  (thanks)

 Matt Verner   				UUCP:  ...ihnp4!inuxc!matt
 AT&T Graphics Software Laboratory	AT&T:  (317) 352-6149
 Indianapolis,  IN

           "The whole point of this sentence is to clearly
             explain the point this sentence is making."