Telnet + Lpr for 3Bnet?

Jon Eckhardt jte at psuvax1.UUCP
Tue Jan 6 14:21:33 AEST 1987

Does anyone have a telnet/rlogin type program for System V running 3BNET
that is public domain?  I would like to be able to login to other
machines on our local 3Bnet network.  So far I have noticed that
3BNET is basicly a fast file transfer network (lot like UUCP)
and that is about it.  I am also looking for a program that would
allow me to use a printer that is on another machine. (ie something
like lpr for BSD.  Where you can print off of a printer that is on
another machine.  We have about 4 - 5 AT&T 3B2/300s all mostly on
3Bnet. Thanks for any help/info that you can give me with this.

Jon Eckhardt                  | jte at psuvax1.BITNET
736 W. Hamilton Ave.          | jte at psuecl.BITNET (VMS account)
State College, PA  16801      | jte at psuvaxg.BITNET (Last resort for bitnet)