6300 Clock & PC-DOS 3.1

Henk Peek henkp at nikhefk.UUCP
Tue Jan 20 10:49:50 AEST 1987

=Could you make that two requests, but change mine to PC DOS 3.2 (if it makes
=any difference).  Also, does anyone out there have any information on what
=AT&T DOS does with other things (interrupts, etc), that normal PC DOS dosen't
=need to bother with?
=John R. King			USENET: decvax!dartvax!uvm-gen!king
=The University of Vermont	MODEM:  (802) 862-2186  The SLC TBBS (SYSOP)

I have a realtime clock support program. A friend of me has written it.
He is not on the net. Who was the first guy which wanted it??
I will send it by mail.

So far as I known there are no special interupts...
There are only 2 special bios calls to read and set the realtime
clock. (See the bios listings in the hardware manual).

henk peek,  henkp at nikhefk.UUCP   ..mcvax!nikhefk!henkp.UUCP