nroff/mm macro table of contents broken

William A. Stubblebine was at hplsdlw.HP.COM
Sat Jan 10 13:25:21 AEST 1987

imtsft at imt3b2.UUCP (IMT) writes:

> ... we found that we were unable to produce a table
> of contents with the .TC command of the mm macro package.
> Any ideas on what the problem is?

The MM macros manual says to use the Cl register to specify the maximum
level of heading to save for the TC macro.

Try putting this line near the top of your document:

	.nr Cl 3

> Paul Czarnik
                                Bill Stubblebine
                                Hewlett-Packard Logic Systems Div.