Releasing RAM-DISK to free system memory

FIB at PSUVM.BITNET FIB at PSUVM.BITNET
Tue Jan 20 00:58:04 AEST 1987

Does anyone know how to release a RAM-Disk to give me more system memory?
In particular, I'm using an ATT 6300 with the supplied RAM-Disk software.
I define the RAM-Disk in my CONFIG.SYS file, but later find it a bother
to re-boot the system with a non-RAM-Disk CONFIG.SYS.

Is there any way to do this ?

                                               Glenn S Piper
                                               BITNET: FIB @ PSUVM
                                               Berks Campus