Are you using any of AT&T's 3Bs in a warehouse and retail setting?

jdc at osupyr.UUCP jdc at osupyr.UUCP
Sat Mar 14 08:57:37 AEST 1987

warehouse and retail market place.

     We are an Automotive Tool & Equipment Warehouse that buys direct and also
has  retail  locations.   We made a TERRIBLY EXPENSIVE mistake in our software
choice.    I  would  like to discuss your choice of software. I hope that this
will  aid  us  in  our  decision making process, so that we may purchase a new
Complete Accounting package.

                                Thank you,
   _______
   |     |                      James D. Corder
   |UNIX!|                      P.O. Box 27473
  ---------                     Columbus, Ohio 43227
   \~. .~/
   (  *  )                      ...cbatt!osupyr!Alix!corder
    \ v /