Assembler documentation for System V on 6300+ ??

dab at msudoc.UUCP dab at msudoc.UUCP
Fri Mar 13 09:09:48 AEST 1987

Can anyone tell me where I can get information on the assembler for the
UNIX System V for the AT&T 6300+ ?  I have a MicroPort System V/AT which
is binary-compatible, but the documentation included with the software
development system did not include any information on the assembler.  In
particular, I need to know the syntax and semantics of the input file.
I know that AT&T has a manual called the UNIX System V Programmer's
Reference Manual for Intel Processors (or something close to that),
document number 307-627.  Would that have the information I'm looking
for?  I called AT&T's Documentation Order number, but they are
backordered on that manual, with no indication of when the next printing
is going to be.

Thanks for any pointers.

/dab
--
David A. Bright
Michigan State University Computer Laboratory Systems Development Group