Adding hard disks to 3B1

Lawrence A. Dziegielewski lad at eplrx7.UUCP
Thu Feb 11 05:43:46 AEST 1988

I'm in need of information regarding adding hard disks greater than the
current limit of 67 MB to my 3B1.  I have called around a bit and I've
essentially been told that 'no one's doing that right now'.  Is this true?

Also,  if anyone has a 2 port serial card with extra RAM space for sale
please contact me.  I'd like to buy one.

Thnaks.

--
        Lawrence A. Dziegielewski       |       E.I. Dupont Co.
        ihnp4!spl1!eplrx7!lad           |       Engineering Physics Lab