Image Director for 3B1

Bergstedt rich at bergy.UUCP
Sun Feb 14 16:20:46 AEST 1988

In article <566 at gtx.com>, al at gtx.com (0732) writes:

> There was reference in this group a while ago to a program called
> "Image Director" for the 3B1.  Does anyone have it?  What are
> its capabilities?

I am responsible for this reference.  There was something from
AT&T I had seen about this package being available under UNIX
on the 3B1 but I couldn't find out if it was really available.

I will try again to get the answer once and for all.

I don't like to be left hanging either.  It does work nicely
on a PC, however.  It can also be combined with a fax board
to edit faxes and retransmit.

|	Rich Bergstedt				AT&T Data Systems Group       |
|       voice: 714-855-5570			23421 S. Pointe Dr. #100      |
|	fax:   714-855-5690			Laguna Hills, CA 92653        |
|       uucp:  ...uunet!ccicpg!arnold!bergy!rich  -or- attmail!rbergstedt     |
|       DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions, definitely not AT&T's.             |