AT&T Calendar Program

Bill Mayhew wtm at neoucom.UUCP
Tue Feb 9 00:03:53 AEST 1988

I activated the calendar on my 3b1 in approximately the same manner
as described by Lenny.  I found that everything except for the
alarm function seems to work correctly.  I discovered that if the
alarm goes off and you don't answer it when the requester comes up,
that the control file in your $HOME gets munged-up.  So, if you use
the /etc/fixes version, its best not to use the alarm function.

Otherwise, it is a pretty nifty program.  I hope the officially
sanctioned AT&T version arrives one of these days.  One guy here at
work received four copies of the calendar, I guess one for each
revision of the O/S he bought :-).  I don't know if the alarm works
on the official version; I don't think he ever installed it.

--Bill