TCP/IP Software request

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.UUCP
Mon Feb 29 14:17:14 AEST 1988

In article <4500006 at uicsgva> tobin at uicsgva.UUCP writes:

|>	Does anyone know of or use TCP/IP software for the 7300 which allows
|>	the user to perform remote logins and copies, etc. over the
|>	serial line?  Such software exists for other machines, but
|>	I'm not sure if it has been ported or developed commercially
|>	for the 7300.

Such hardware and software drivers do exist.  I'm not sure exactly what
the hardware/software is called but according to the Parts List the
Ethernet Board comcode is 405198854.   I would suggest calling your
AT&T Accounts Representative for further information on it.

|>	The idea is to allow transparent access to ethernet facilities
|>	using rlogin, rcp, ftp, telnet via a serial connection from
|>	a 7300 to a machine on the ethernet.  [...]

This is part of the software... rlogin, rcp, etc.. are included.

						-Lenny
--
US MAIL  : Lenny Tropiano, ICUS Computer Group        IIIII  CCC U   U  SSS
           PO Box 1                                     I   C    U   U S