TAM(3T) on the 7300

Robert Rodriguez robert at pttesac.UUCP
Tue Feb 16 07:06:24 AEST 1988

I finally got around to playing around with the TAM package this weekend.
Thanks to some source from the store, I was able to write useable code with
a minimum of trial and error.  I did run across something I can't explain.
In the documentation it says programs using TAM should link with the shared
libraries for a number of reasons.  Well, with a simple one window program,
this works fine.  But, if I use multiple windows, the program dumps core when
the second window is opened.  If I compile the same program without the
shared libraries, it works fine!  Anyone ever ran across this ?  HELP!

Thanks,
Robert Rodriguez {inhp4|ptsfa}!pttesac!robert  (213) 604-5175