Big fun with X-windows on a 3b2.

Michael C. De Masi demasi at paisano.UUCP
Sat Feb 13 05:01:18 AEST 1988

Hello again,

Well, the header lines pretty much say it.
Can any of you  nice people point me in the direction
of a version of X-windows that runs on the 3b2 line?

Please respond by email, as I do not always get to
read these groups.

Thanks in advance,
---
Michael C. De Masi - AT&T Communications (For whom I work and not speak)
2340 Dulles Corner Blvd.  Herndon, Virginia 22071   Phone: 703-834-8123
UUCP:   decuac!grebyn!paisano!demasi
     "All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia" - W C Fields

PS.  Anybody out there tried the console concentrator stuff
I posted?  I now have a version which allows you to connect
to the monitored console through the monitoring machine in
an interactive fashion.