need shipping carton for 3b1

Kris Kugel kak at stc-auts.UUCP
Wed Feb 3 03:54:57 AEST 1988

I brought my 3b1 into work to transfer some software
(work is a long distance call from home, and only has a 1200baud modem)
While my machine was there, some nudnick tossed or otherwise lost
my shipping carton.  Since the carton has special inserts for the weird
shape of the 3b1, I have been trying to get a replacement carton
with no success.

Does anyone out there have a original shipping carton for the 3b1
that they would be willing to part with?  Let me know, I'd really
like to use my machine at home instead of letting it rust at work!

	Kris A. Kugel
	Storage Tek:    ...{ uunet!nbires, hao, ihnp4 }!stcvax!stc-auts!kak
	"It is better to light one small cannibal than to torch the duchess"